It allows to handle up to 125 watts (250 watts max), and design a planar wave pattern from 90 to 10,000 Hz.
FPS flat speaker output power is the all factors that of the proportions, its size of the area.
- Unique MCMA construction places the voice coil on the diaphragm for immediate transient response
- Extremely thin design with full range output from 90 to 10,000 Hz
- Perfect for outdoor using
- Planar wave launch for focused output that travels further than a radial wave launch of a conventional speaker
- Great for use as a wide-band or midrange speaker
Recent years, it has been using as Large Digital Visions loudspeaker for outdoor use. Speakers made with this transducer have been adopted as almost all of the large advertising vision display sound in Tokyo. Its clear plane wave sound and thin design has got high praise from its users.
Public announcement system at railroad stations and large advertising systems, amusement park machines, concert halls, lecture halls etc.
|Type||MCMA (Multi Cell Microtransducer Array) Flat Speaker unit|
|Rated Input||125W constanly (Max.250W moment peak)|
|Dimensions||W264.4mm x H364.4mm x D14.2mm|
|Cold/Heat Resistance||-30℃ to 70℃|
|Humidity Resistance||40℃, 90-95%|
|RoHS||All parts compliant with RoHS|