It allows to handle up to 75 watts (150 watts max), and design a planar wave pattern from 90 to 10,000 Hz.
- Unique MCMA construction places the voice coil on the diaphragm for immediate transient response
- Extremely thin design with full range output from 90 to 10,000 Hz
- Perfect for space-limited applications
- Planar wave launch for focused output that travels further than a radial wave launch of a conventional speaker
- Great for use as a wide-band or midrange speaker
It has been used for various events such as concerts and amusement park gaming. Its clear plane wave sound and thin design has obtained high praise from its users.
Public announcement system at railroad stations and shops, large advertising systems, amusement park machines, game machines, concert halls, lecture halls etc.
|Type||MCMA (Multi Cell Microtransducer Array) Flat Speaker unit|
|Rated Input||75W constantly (Max.150W moment peak)|
|Dimensions||W164.4mm x H364.4mm x D14.2mm|
|Cold/Heat Resistance||-30℃ to 70℃|
|Humidity Resistance||40℃, 92-96%|
|RoHS||All parts compliant with RoHS|