The new type of hybrid speaker is a high powered speaker combined with an exciter as one unit. It covers both the low and high ends of the sound spectrum.
- Combines the low frequency effect of an exciter with the output of a planar transducer
- Ultra-wide 50 to 15k Hz frequency response
- Integrated mounting frame
- Neodymium moving magnet type
- Furniture, Automobiles (speakers in the ceiling), blackboards, show case, displays, poster boards for presentations, digital signage products, etc.
|Type||Hybrid Type Speaker unit (Flat Exciter)|
|Rated Input||10W constantly (Max.20W moment peak)|
|Frequency Characteristics||Depends on mounted materials|
|SPL||85dB ±3dB (When mounted on isocyanate board T=10, 320 ± 360mm)|
|Dimensions||W44mm x L149mm x D8.9mm|
|Cold/Heat Resistance||-40°C to 70°C|
|Humidity Resistance||40°C, 92-96%|
|RoHS対応||All parts compliant with RoHS|
＜Version＞ Diffrence in weight and size.
- FH-02P : Hybrid speaker product (Panching metal covered)
- FPS-E0104NSP1 : for installing use hybrid speaker unit.