The new type of hybrid speaker is a high powered speaker combined with an exciter as one unit. It covers both the low and high ends of the sound spectrum.
- Combines the low frequency effect of an exciter with the output of a planar transducer
- Ultra-wide 50 to 15k Hz frequency response
- Integrated mounting frame
- High-power neodymium motor
- Furniture, Automobiles (speakers in ceiling), blackboards, show case, displays, poster boards for presentations, digital signage products etc.
|Hybrid Type Speaker (Flat Exciter)
|10W constantly (Max.20W moment peak)
|Depends on mounted materials
|85dB ±3dB (When mounted on isocyanate board T=10, 320 ± 360mm)
|W44mm x L150mm x D12.6mm
|-40°C to 70°C
|All parts compliant with RoHS